Friday, July 20, 2012

WLS Journey Vlog #6: First Post-Op Video!

#The Best WLS Journey Vlog #6: First Post-Op Video!.
Advertisements

Good VDO of WLS Journey Vlog #6: First Post-Op Video!

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. today i am pleased to present Video on Kaiser Hospital. i need it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. information that's helpful. together with your friends. WLS Journey Vlog #6: First Post-Op Video!, that I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment within the view. WLS Journey Vlog #6: First Post-Op Video! Tube. Duration : 9.90 Mins.

My first video as a post-op sleever! A little update about how I'm doing, and my numbers. If you want a detailed account of my hospital experience, you can visit my blog: sheddingthepast.blogspot.com My numbers: Highest Weight: 363 lbs Started Options: 357 lbs Pre-Op Appt: 340 lbs Day of Surgery: 336 lbs 11 Days Post-Op: 323.5 lbs Loss since surgery (as of 11 days post-op): 12.5 lbs Total Loss: 39.5 lbs No copyright infringement intended, I do not own the music in this video. Credits: Tool- Forty-six & Two
click this related to Kaiser Hospital. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share WLS Journey Vlog #6: First Post-Op Video!.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment