Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hapa, Kulia I Ka Nu'u, Music Video for HPMG

#The Best Hapa, Kulia I Ka Nu'u, Music Video for HPMG.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Hapa, Kulia I Ka Nu'u, Music Video for HPMG

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm happy to gift Video on Kaiser Medical. i want it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. data that's useful. with your friends. Hapa, Kulia I Ka Nu'u, Music Video for HPMG, that I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment within the view. Hapa, Kulia I Ka Nu'u, Music Video for HPMG Video Clips. Duration : 3.42 Mins.

We produced this music video to commemorate the Hawaii Permanente Medical Group's 50th anniversary. HPMG is the group of physicians for Kaiser Permanente. Lyrics were written by Barry Flanagan, Music by Barry Flanagan and Nathan Aweau, Hawaiian Chanting by Charles Ka'upu. Production Credits: Video Produced by: Hyperspective Studios Music by: Hapa, Barry Flanagan, Nathan Aweau, Charles Ka'upu Director/Producer: Todd J. Robertson Assistant Director: Cameron Nitta Executive Producer: Richele Thornburg Production Manager: Charisse Lindsey Post-production: Todd J. Robertson Story and Theme by: Barry Flanagan, Todd J. Robertson, Cameron Nitta, Charisse Lindsey Director of Photography: Mark Morgan Makeup/Stylist: Tania Kahale Equipment Provided by: Steadicam Hawaii, Hyperspective, Sight and Sound Studios, Kaiser Permanente Hawaii Multimedia Communication Key Grips: Dean Sabate, Andrew Couts, Eric Olson Production Assistant: Casey Medeiros Locations: Todd J. Robertson, Mark Morgan, Richele Thornburg, Eric Olson Location Support: Kaiser Permanente Security Department, Janet Camacho, Mapunapuna Clinic Manager, Robyn Kahoaka, Nancy Valeron, Heather Meserve Cast: Hapa Performers: Barry Flanagan, Nathan Aweau Male Doctor: George Talbot, MD Female Teen, College Student, Doctor: Ingrid Seid Young Girl: Sasha Calventas Nursing Staff: Lynn Ikeda, Julie Keliihoomalu, Dody Viquella Grandpa: Masakichi Kaneko Young Boy: Sky Lindsey
made my day related to Kaiser Medical. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Hapa, Kulia I Ka Nu'u, Music Video for HPMG.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment