Friday, July 6, 2012

The Vibrant Sound - Waiting (Acoustic Take Away Show)

#The Best The Vibrant Sound - Waiting (Acoustic Take Away Show). Advertisements

Good VDO of The Vibrant Sound - Waiting (Acoustic Take Away Show)

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am happy to present Video on Kaiser Hospital. i want it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. info that is helpful. together with your friends. The Vibrant Sound - Waiting (Acoustic Take Away Show), which I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. The Vibrant Sound - Waiting (Acoustic Take Away Show) Tube. Duration : 3.77 Mins.

Buy this song thevibrantsound.bandcamp.com Buy on itunes itunes.apple.com 2 FREE unreleased songs at www.thevibrantsound.com Facebook http Twitter www.twitter.com Playing a quick little acoustic version of "waiting" after our show in st. george at gogo 37 gallery! Just a thank you for all our fans! And I'll be waiting all day for you my love and I could stay here high on these rocks above though it's so dangerous hanging on these cliffs I'll wait for you I could wait all day for you, from the sun come down to the afternoon I could wait even longer still, if it's half past 1 or a quarter til I could wait right round the clock, if it's more than a day I could wait a month but I could wait all year for you, from spring to fall i'll be hear for you. the cold cold cold winter months, they wouldn't seem so long if I had seen you once the hot hot hot summer heat, it wouldn't be so bad if you were here with me I could wait by the beach for you, on the mountain tops, in the desert too I could wait in a willow tree, with a pillow till you lie down next to me and i could wait in a foreign land where they make a language I don't understand and I could wait most any place, like a terminal when your plane is late A train might take extra time, i could wait by the gate if you're next in line or I could wait by the baggage claim or a taxi cab cause it's all the same I could wait through thick or thin, whether rich or poor I'll for sure be in and when you're sick I could wait for you, in ...
View Related articles related to Kaiser Hospital. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The Vibrant Sound - Waiting (Acoustic Take Away Show).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment