Friday, July 13, 2012

Switch On: Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara's Solar Project Goes Live

#The Best Switch On: Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara's Solar Project Goes Live.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Switch On: Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara's Solar Project Goes Live

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm happy to present Video on Kaiser Medical. i need it to block my sisters. and also the public. data that's useful. together with your friends. Switch On: Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara's Solar Project Goes Live, which I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment in the read. Switch On: Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara's Solar Project Goes Live Tube. Duration : 1.90 Mins.

Kaiser Permanente's Santa Clara Medical Center's solar energy installation went live in January 2011. It's the first of 15 Kaiser Permanente facilities in California slated to get solar energy systems installed. Operating at full capacity, the installation will supply close to 10 percent of the electricity used at Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center. For more information, go to www.kp.org/green.
View Related articles related to Kaiser Medical. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Switch On: Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara's Solar Project Goes Live.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment