Monday, July 2, 2012

Dr. Scott McCaffrey

#The Best Dr. Scott McCaffrey. Advertisements

Good VDO of Dr. Scott McCaffrey

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am pleased to gift Video on Kaiser Medical. i would like it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. info that's useful. together with your friends. Dr. Scott McCaffrey, which I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment within the view. Dr. Scott McCaffrey Video Clips. Duration : 0.27 Mins.

An active member of the medical community for over 18 years, Dr. McCaffrey has overseen the treatment of more than 20000 injured patients. After leaving his position as Chief of Occupational Medicine at Kaiser-Permanente Hawaii he founded WorkStar™ in 1990. Dr. McCaffrey has served as President of the Honolulu County Medical Society and presently resides on the Board of Directors for the Hawaii Medical Center. He has been featured in Hawaii Business, Hawaii Investor, The Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii's Voice and on Olelo's "Health is Wealth".
View Related articles related to Kaiser Medical. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Dr. Scott McCaffrey.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment