Friday, July 20, 2012

Josef's 5th Birthday party AT the hospital!

#The Best Josef's 5th Birthday party AT the hospital!.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Josef's 5th Birthday party AT the hospital!

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm pleased to gift Video on Kaiser Hospital. i would like it to block my sisters. and also the public. data that is useful. with your friends. Josef's 5th Birthday party AT the hospital!, that I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment in the view. Josef's 5th Birthday party AT the hospital! Tube. Duration : 3.50 Mins.

Josef was diagnosed on his 4th birthday with aplastic anemia. He had his first hospital stay on his 4th birthday. He has grown a heart of compassion for other children and asked if we could GO to the hospital this year to celebrate his health/birthday with the other sick kids! He & his siblings had SOOooo much fun doing this that they all said "Can we do this again next year?!" I've learned that the best way to deal with illness is to reach out and touch someone else dealing with illness. It makes you BOTH happy! Enjoy!
what Google did to me related to Kaiser Hospital. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Josef's 5th Birthday party AT the hospital!.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment