Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wear a helmet!

#The Best Wear a helmet!. Advertisements

Good VDO of Wear a helmet!

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm happy to gift Video on Kaiser Hospital. i want it to block my sisters. and the public. info that is useful. together with your friends. Wear a helmet!, that I actually have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. Wear a helmet! Tube. Duration : 0.28 Mins.

This is my little brother after her jumped of a 6ft boxjump and his helmet strap wasnt tight his helmet slid half off his head and he hit the thempal,he was nocked cold for 30 min he had amnesia(memory loss) for about 3 days,he was rushed to the nearsed hospital which was literaly right next door,we were at kaiser skatepark.
View Related articles associated with Kaiser Hospital. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Wear a helmet!.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment