Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cavatina (Deer Hunter) - John Williams

#The Best Cavatina (Deer Hunter) - John Williams. Advertisements

Good VDO of Cavatina (Deer Hunter) - John Williams

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am pleased to gift Video on Kaiser Hospital. i want it to block my sisters. and the public. info that's useful. along with your friends. Cavatina (Deer Hunter) - John Williams, which I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment in the view. Cavatina (Deer Hunter) - John Williams Tube. Duration : 3.97 Mins.

Hey you guys! this is me playing cavatina by john williams. I first heard this song from my good friend amanda mok (who is a superb pianist/violinist BTW!) and she brought me this one cd one time at this one place we volunteered at (kaiser) and she was like you should really check this cd most of the songs sound like piano but its really guitar and I was like, no way really!? So i took a peak at it and came across this one ambient song (cavatina) and was very impressed by it, of course, i cant produce what john williamas has created but i like playing ;) I had trouble positioning my fingers at times because this song in my opninion has some difficult chords that im not use to playing so i was struggling a little bit but it worked out at the end, enjoy! Hola! esto soy yo tocando cavatina de john williamas de una pelicula que se llama "Deer Hunter". La primera vez que esuche esta cancion ue de mi amiga que se llama Amanda mok (quien toca el violinpiano muy bien!) y un dia me trajo un cd en un lugar donde fuimos voluntarios en una hospital (kaiser permanente) y me dijo que deberia escuchar un cd que ella tenia porque muchas de esas canciones se escuchan de piano pero son tocado en guitarra y dije, no way really!? so me puse escuchar este cd y escuche esta cancion muy bonito que captivo y no gasttando tiempo, me puso a trabajar i me parendi esta cancion. Ojala que les gusten esta cancion habia veces que no pude poner mis dedos muy bien en la septima posicion de la guitarra ...
View Related articles related to Kaiser Hospital. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Cavatina (Deer Hunter) - John Williams.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment